WordPress For Beginners Tutorials and information. We source some of the best tutorials online to help you manage your wordpress website.
In this WordPress tutorial for beginners, we’re going to recreate the Office.com homepage.
The tools we used to make this happen:
• Neve WordPress theme: http://bit.ly/NeveWPTheme
• Get professional hosting from Siteground, with discount* – http://bit.ly/WPHostingOffer
• Elementor: https://elementor.com/?ref=2134&campaign=youtube
We’ll be using the free Neve theme and the free Otter Blocks for Gutenberg plugin for part of the project.
Elementor Pro is required for the header and footer because they are both very complex.
1. Stock Photos: https://mystock.themeisle.com/
2. Free Icons: https://themeisle.com/free-icons/
3. Domain Wheel – https://domainwheel.com/
4. Image optimization service by Optimole – http://bit.ly/Optimole
5. Orbit FOX – http://bit.ly/OrbitFOX
Table of Contents:
Step #1 – Create the header with Elementor 🕓 6:29
Step #2 – Create the footer with Elementor 🕓 24:24
Step #3 – Create homepage content using Gutenberg 🕓 45:06
Step #4 – Create the hero image using Elementor 🕓 58:55
Website → https://themeisle.com
WordPress Articles → https://themeisle.com/blog/
Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/themeisle/
ThemeIsle is the go-to source for the High-Quality WordPress Themes (both free & premium), and plugins every website owner needs. We’re passioned about all things WordPress, but we’re not afraid to tackle other web related subjects. Our goal is to give those websites easy-to-use themes and designs that can be managed by everyone.
* When purchasing hosting through our link, from Siteground.com, you can get a specific discount available at that moment. Doing it, you will generate a commission for us and that is helpful for making future video-tutorials. Thank you!”