WordPress For Beginners Tutorials and information. We source some of the best tutorials online to help you manage your wordpress website.
In 2019, free WordPress tools are so easy to use that you can create a website in a few hours. In this tutorial, you will learn how to make a WordPress website using only free tools (aside from hosting and domain names, which are never free).
The tools we used to make this happen:
• Neve WordPress theme: http://bit.ly/NeveWPTheme
• Get professional hosting from Siteground, with discount* – http://bit.ly/WPHostingOffer
• Elementor: http://bit.ly/DownloadElementor
1. Domain Wheel – https://domainwheel.com/
2. Image optimization service by Optimole – http://bit.ly/Optimole
3. Orbit FOX – http://bit.ly/OrbitFOX
Table of Contents:
Step #1 – Buy A Domain Name And Hosting 🕓 1:11
Step #2 – Install WordPress On A New Siteground Account 🕓 6:06
Step #3 – Create The Homepage With Elementor 🕓 19:55
Step #4 – Create The Services Page With Elementor 🕓 35:19
Step #5 – Create The About Page With Elementor 🕓 38:38
Step #6 – Create The Contact Page With Elementor 🕓 43:30
Website → https://themeisle.com
WordPress Articles → https://themeisle.com/blog/
Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/themeisle/
ThemeIsle is the go-to source for the High-Quality WordPress Themes (both free & premium), and plugins every website owner needs. We’re passioned about all things WordPress, but we’re not afraid to tackle other web related subjects. Our goal is to give those websites easy-to-use themes and designs that can be managed by everyone.
* When purchasing hosting through our link, from Siteground.com, you can get a specific discount available at that moment. Doing it, you will generate a commission for us and that is helpful for making future video-tutorials. Thank you!”””