WordPress For Beginners Tutorials and information. We source some of the best tutorials online to help you manage your wordpress website.
This is the 15th lesson of our WordPress Beginner to Advanced Course where we are becoming job ready to start providing WordPress and Elementor based services to clients on Upwork, Fiverr or whatever marketplace you’d love to work on.
As you can watch through the video – using Elementor to create professional websites is easy and just drag and drop things.
You can build website for your clients using Elementor so easily with professional look too and we are going to learn the process soon in the coming lessons for sure.
And, here I am adding
1. Webpage with Elementor Easily – Part 1
2. Build Webpage with Elementor – Part 2
3. Build Webpage with Elementor – Part 3
♥ You can Buy Me a Coffee Now:
✌ Web Hosting’s I use:
1. Bluehost: https://www.bluehost.com/track/azrafy/
How to Create a Website with Bluehost:
2. Hostinger: https://www.hostg.xyz/aff_c?offer_id=6&aff_id=37074
✌ Website Builders I use:
1. Elementor: https://elementor.com/?ref=18791
2. Webflow: https://webflow.grsm.io/azharulrafy6424
3. Dorik: https://a.paddle.com/v2/click/49992/128318?link=2577
✌ Email Marketing Service I use:
1. Sendinblue: https://www.sendinblue.com/?tap_a=30591-fb13f0&tap_s=465101-0206f8
✌ Tool I use for Video Ranking:
Let’s talk on:
📸 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/azharulrafy/
📥 Email: [email protected]
🌐 Website: https://www.azharulrafy.com
* The information on the videos and the resources available for download/viewing through this YouTube Channel are for educational and informational purposes only.
**By making a purchase through any of the affiliate links above, I (Azharul Rafy) receive a very small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me keep on my mission to provide quality education to you. Thank you!