If you’re on the lookout on how to secure WordPress sites, then Wordfence Security Plugin is the ultimate WordPress security plugin you should put some thoughts on.
Infact, in this Wordfence Security Plugin Review, i am going to show you how to install, activate and setup Wordfence for your WordPress website security.
I’ll also show you how i used WordFence to scan and remove malware that was installed by an attacker to one of my client’s website.
In brief, if you’re on the look out for how you can safeguard your WordPress website, block those attacks before reaching you or you’re simply looking for a tool to help monitor your website health, then this a plugin you should checkout and here is video tutorial i made just for that.
Among what’s covered in this video is;
1. How to install and active WordFence security plugin for FREE
2. How to setup WordFence security plugin (settings)
3. How to configure the WordFence Firewall
4. How to scan for malware and vulnerabilities in WordPress websites using WordFence
5. How to monitor live traffic to your WordPress website
6. How to block or whitelist visitor traffic and IP addresses using WordFence
7. Intro to advanced custom WordFence setup in the free version
8. How to set up two factor authentication (2FA) with WordFence for WordPress websites
9. The WhoIsLookUp function in WordFence
10. Import and export WordFence setting to several other WordPress websites
Read full review here:
Get a Domain and WebHosting
(Use coupon code * GOTECHUG60 * for upto 60.5% off all plans)
Get Astra Theme –
Get Elementor Page Builder:
Get Envato Elements ( Millions of creative digital assets):
Awesome Elementor Extensions (Addons)
Get Crocoblock Jet Plugins here:
Get Ultimate Addons for Elementor:
Get Essential Addons for Elementor:
Get Power Pack for Elementor here:
Get Premium Addons here:
Get Piotnet Addons for Elementor:
Get Smart Sliders 3 for Elementor:
Get The Plus Addons for Elementor:
Get Ulimited Elementor for Elementor:
Speed Up WordPress Site
Get LastPass Password Manager:
Hire on Fiverr (Get 20% off 1st Order):
*Join my monthly newsletter via blog*
*Follow GoTechUG on Social Media*
For business inquiries send to: [email protected]
*Snail Mail Address* (Send ‘thank yous’ and fan stuff)
Uganda, East Africa
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you. That way, it helps support this channel and make more videos just like this.