One of the most important options in a WordPress bulk edit plugin is to filter only selective posts and custom posts for editing. WordPress Bulk Posts Editing plugin allows you to filter your posts and pages for bulk editing using the default WordPress bulk editing settings.
WordPress Bulk Posts Editing Key Features:
– User friendly design
– Filtering by all WordPress posts fields :: Title, Category, Taxonomy, Tag and …
– Advanced Bulk Editing Form: Edit all WordPress posts fields in specific operands :
i. Append, Prepend, Replace for Text fields :: Title, Description and …
v. Featured Image
vi. Date picker for date fields :: Modified date
vii. Multiple selection :: Category, Taxonomy, Tag
viii. And …
– Show/Hide Columns
– Column Manager ::
i. Set Color and BG color for columns
ii. Set Custom Label for Columns
– Create Post and Page
– Duplicate Posts
– Delete several posts with one click.
– Set Category/Taxonomy for multiple posts at once
– Inline Edit: Edit values in separate types: Numeric, Text, Date, Checkbox and …
– Save Search form query
– Add Custom Fields / Taxonomy as columns, Search field and Bulk Edit Field
– Import / Export
– Bind Editing : Edit several posts at once.
– History: Save all of change log beside of Undo / Redo :: You can revert your changes.
– Sticky Column: Fix ID column
– Find Duplicate posts and delete all of them easily
– Support all WordPress posts fields