This video shows how to accept PayPal payments in WordPress using the free WordPress PayPal plugin:
Get 47% OFF:
What’s in the video:
1) Install and activate the WordPress PayPal plugin.
2) Set up the WordPress PayPal plugin by entering the seller email address and the currency code in the settings.
3) Enable PayPal sandbox in the WordPress PayPal settings for making test purchases.
4) Edit a page and insert the required shortcode to create a PayPal buy now button in WordPress.
5) Insert the required shortcode to create a PayPal add to cart button in WordPress.
6) Insert the required shortcode to create a PayPal donation button in WordPress.
7) Add multiple products to the PayPal shopping cart and test the checkout process by making a purchase. This uses the PayPal standard API where the customers enters their payment information on a PayPal hosted page.
8) Insert the required shortcode to create a PayPal subscription button in WordPress. This button is used for accepting recurring payments.
9) Check the WP PayPal orders menu to find all of your orders.
Let me know what you think about the plugin in the comments. If you liked it please like, share and subscribe.
Check us out on Facebook:
Check out our website for more WordPress tutorials: