Do It Yourself – Website Tutorials
You don’t have to be a professional photographer for this! In this video you’ll learn how to take your own flat lay product photo, turn it into product mockup photo, and insert your own designs. It’s not hard when you know the tricks.
Yes, you can always buy a template for a few dollars online or even download one for free, but those often look stuff and unnatural, or just don’t fit your brand aesthetics. After learning these simple techniques, you’ll be able to take your own stylized and natural looking product mockups and build a visually strong and consistent brand for your products.
This is part 2 of the product mockup tutorial series. Watch Part 1: https://youtu.be/8L5WV5MeaOw on how to insert your designs into the mockup to use on your website and social media:
Mobile Photo Editing App: Snapseed
– iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/snapseed/id439438619
– Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niksoftware.snapseed&hl=en_US&gl=US
We made a tutorial on how to create your own greeting card template: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk47Pe-959M&t=806s.
I use this greeting card template to efficiently place 2 cards on one letter sized card stock: https://www.easysundayclub.com/products/greeting-card-template-a2-cards.
Materials we use to make our own greeting cards:
CARD STOCK (to purchase in smaller quantity, as little as 10 sheets):
– My favorites are the Classic White http://shrsl.com/2ef8t
and Felt in 110lb weight: http://shrsl.com/2ef94
and Linen: http://shrsl.com/2f54c
*Make sure your printer can handle the paper weight.
– In larger quantity therefore less expensive: Mohawk Pure White Linen – https://www.thepapermillstore.com/via-linen-pure-white-card-stock-8-1-2-x-11-in-100-lb-cover-linen-250-per-package.html
– Premium Euro Flap A2 Sized that you can buy individually: https://www.cardsandpockets.com/a2-euro-flap-envelope.aspx?aff=123
– If you can commit to 50 or more envelopes, this is a more economical option, especially when you can combine shipping with card stock purchase: http://shrsl.com/2ef9n.
– Most economical option if you just want kraft envelopes: https://amzn.to/2RVJ52x
EQUIPMENT AND PACKAGING:
– Epson V600 Scanner: https://amzn.to/3aMT0QB
– Epson SureColor P800: You can check out our in depth printer review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI9Fr8vhRIk&t=747s
– High precision Rotatrim paper trimmer/cutter: https://amzn.to/3jL40C1
– Clear Bag A2 Sized: https://amzn.to/2Ub3vYl (the bags have to be slightly larger than the card to fit in both the card and envelope)
– Clear Bag 5×7” Sized: https://amzn.to/3qV3aG2 (the bags have to be slightly larger than the card to fit in both the card and envelope)
– Electric Creasing Machine: https://amzn.to/2vw9Djt
– Manual Scoring Board (what we were using before): https://amzn.to/37w2YUx
DISCLAIMER: Some links included here might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you. Thank you for supporting Easy Sunday Club and enabling me to provide you with free educational content!
Online Shop: http://www.easysundayclub.com
A full list of tools and equipment we use for art and business is available at our website here: https://www.easysundayclub.com/pages/resources
Music: In French (Used w/ Artist Permission)