Do It Yourself – Website Tutorials
Using appointment slots you can set appointments on your colleagues’ Google calendars. Find out how to create appointment slots in this tutorial. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Google-Calendar-tutorials/Google-Calendar-Essential-Training/129032-2.html?utm_campaign=YJ97hx8-mdA&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Google Calendar Essential Training course presented by lynda.com author Jess Stratton. The complete course is 1 hour and 45 minutes and shows how to manage your personal and professional schedules better with Google Calendar.
1. Getting Started with Google Calendar
2. Creating and Editing Events
3. Responding to Invitations
4. Reminders and Notifications
5. Creating Additional Calendars
6. Sharing Calendars with Others
7. Searching and Printing the Calendar
8. Google Labs and Mobile Access