Digital Advertising Tutorials
Some of the best digital advertising tutorials online.
Do you own a cleaning business like house cleaning, carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, or even Oriental rug cleaning… and you’re wondering “should I try Google Ads?”
I’m going to help you answer that question in this video.
Need help with ads for your cleaning business? Chat with a specialist: https://gosearchparty.com/google-ads-management/
In this video, you’ll learn:
– How customers are finding cleaning companies on the internet
– Why you need to show up where customers are searching if you want to have ANY HOPE of growing your cleaning business
– What exactly is Google Ads (formerly AdWords)?
– What are Local Service Ads or Google Guaranteed?
– How are Local Service Ads different from Google Ads?
– Why should I run Google Ads for my cleaning business instead of running other types of ads?
– How much should I spend on my ads?
– Can I turn my ads on & off?
And a lot more!
I’ll also cover some common misconceptions cleaning business owners have about running Google Ads and other ads online.
Hint: it usually comes down to cleaners making the same small, easily fixable mistakes! Watch the video to find out how to avoid those same pitfalls
Finally, we’ll wrap up by discussing some of the MAJOR REASONS that I believe Google Ads are a better fit for most cleaners than other options out there.
All of the info provided here is based on real experience working with carpet cleaners and other cleaning businesses across the United States for the last 7 years…
Subscribe to get more cleaning business marketing videos!
For help with Google Ads for your cleaning business, visit: https://gosearchparty.com/google-ads-management/
Credit to original author (click on youtube video for more info).