Digital Advertising Tutorials
Some of the best digital advertising tutorials online.
If you are looking for a complete guide to building and setting up Adwords campaigns then you will love this video which gives you loads of FREE TIPS on creating high performing Google Ads campaigns.
Here’s what we’ll be covering in the video:
1. Components of Google Ads Accounts – Before we dive into how to setup the campaigns we’re going to have a look at the separate components which make up an Adwords campaign.
2. Walking you through the setup process – The first step in creating a campaign involves deciding on where you are going to build your campaign!
3. Carrying out Keyword Research – Keyword research is one of the most important, valuable, and high return activities in the search marketing field.
4. Organising your Keywords into ad groups – Now that we have a list of keywords that we would like to target we will next organise your keywords into small groups of products or services – these will be your ad groups!
5. Adding your new campaigns in Adwords Editor – Using your Keyword Research document I’ll show you how you can add single or multiple keywords in AdWords Editor.
6. Finalising campaign setup in Adwords – Things to check before going live…
7. Setting up Conversion Tracking – We’re almost ready to set up your campaign in AdWords, but there is one final ingredient: Conversion tracking!
Credit to original author (click on youtube video for more info).