WordPress For Beginners Tutorials and information. We source some of the best tutorials online to help you manage your wordpress website.
I this tutorial, I will show you how to add a canonical tag to your WordPress and HTML Page Using the simple and quick method.
Canonical Tag is an HTML element and way to tell search engines that your specific URL is the master copy of a page. It prevents caused by duplicate content. Canonical Tags are the most important and basic part of Search Engine Optimization.
You can add a canonical tag in WordPress using https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/ which is the best SEO plugin for WordPress.
When we do this:
1. If your website is running with www and without www websites, then use CANONICAL TAGS
2. If your website is running with https and without https websites, then use CANONICAL TAGS
3. You can add CANONICAL TAGS to fix the URL response code like 302
4. If pagination pages and filtered indexed in Google, then we can use CANONICAL TAGS
5. We can use to prevent duplicate content
Step-by-Step Guide to Setup Google Tag Manager to Website: http://www.avinash-singh.com/how-to-install-and-setup-google-tag-manager-to-your-website/
Step-by-Step Guide to Setup Google Analytics to Website: http://www.avinash-singh.com/how-to-install-google-analytics-code-to-wordpress-website-without-using-plugin/
Don’t Forget to SUBSCRIBE our YouTube Channel for more amazing Digital Marketing tutorials for beginners!
If you like this video, please Like and Share:
YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/AvinashSinghChannel
Check out our Website: http://www.avinash-singh.com/
About Me: http://www.avinash-singh.com/about/
For Business Queries & Support Contact us: [email protected]
#AvinashSingh #CanonicalizationIssue #WhatisaCanonicalTag