WordPress For Beginners Tutorials and information. We source some of the best tutorials online to help you manage your wordpress website.
In this video, I will show how to add a table of content to WordPress
🔥🔥🔥 Products We use and Recommends 🔥🔥🔥
1. Namehero ( 70% Off) – https://gine.us/namehero
2. NameCheap( 55% Off) – https://gine.us/namecheap
3. Hostinger (80% Off) – https://gine.us/hostinger
4. BlueHost ( 40% Off) – https://gine.us/bluehost
5. Kadence Theme (10% Off) – https://gine.us/kadencewp
6. CartFlows — https://gine.us/cartflows
7. A2 Hosting (10% Off) – https://gine.us/a2hosting
8. WPX Hosting (FAST Hosting) (10% Off) – https://gine.us/wpxhosting
9. WPRocket (SAVE 10%) – https://gine.us/wprocket
10. UpDraftPlus (SAVE 10%) – https://gine.us/updraftplus
11. DreamHost (SAVE 10%)- https://gine.us/dreamhost
Check our Resources page for More Information:
☑ Website — https://www.BloggerSprout.com
☑ Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/BloggerSprout
☑ Contact — https://www.bloggersprout.com/contact/
☑ Disclaimer –https://www.bloggersprout.com/affiliate-disclaimer/
Want your website developed by our team? Email us your requirements to [email protected]
Every blogger writes and publishes great articles and posts on their websites. But the sad thing is that only a few blogger get success.
Blogging is not just about writing articles or having a good design for the blog. You should learn the small techniques of blogging that can help you get success in the long run.
A table of contents is a small list of contents that are arranged hierarchically based on your article formatting and arrangement. It also helps the user to easily navigate the selected information easily.
Table of content is widely used by bloggers and Wikipedia. It can filter your posts based on H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6.
Full Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the links and purchase an item, we may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). All opinions are our own and we do not accept payments for positive reviews. If you have any queries, you can comment and ask or visit the relative blog post to know more.