WordPress For Beginners Tutorials and information. We source some of the best tutorials online to help you manage your wordpress website.
How to add keywords in WordPress Tutorial
Tools I use for my Business and Clients:
– Webhosting: http://bit.ly/GusHostGatorHosting
– Divi Theme: http://bit.ly/GusDiviWordpressTheme
Welcome in this step by step WordPress Tutorial.
In this video I am going to show you how you can add keywords in your WordPress website
– Login to your WordPress website
– Plugins / Add new / YOAST SEO
– Install now / Activate
– Go to the page / blog where you want to add a keyword
– Scroll down to the YOAST SEO settings(snippet preview)
– Add the keywords in Focus Keyphrare(just click on it)
In the Yoast SEO plugin you can also easily add the Title tag + Meta description. I advice to ALWAYS do that also. This is called On page seo. This is Basic SEO, but important to do on every page or post off your WordPress website.
Here you go!
This is all for this video tutorial on how to to add keywords in WordPress.
Greetings From Belgium