Get Mozart Business Divi Layout Pack https://seku.re/mozart
Get Divi https://seku.re/get-divi Submit your Divi Site and Win! https://seku.re/showcase What’s included in Mozart Pack?
– 9 Homepage designs includes: Consulting, Start-Up, Conference, Accountant, Digital Business, Investment, Corporation, Coach and Law
– Includes primary inner pages for: Services Landing, Case Studies,
-How we work, About Landing, FAQ, Team Landing, Team Details, Content, Blog Landing, Blog Index, Blog Simple, Post – Full Width, Post – Right Sidebar, Contact
– And secondary inner pages for: Author Archive, Category Archive, Tag Archive, Search results, 404
– Navigation menu for desktop and mobile (Divi default menu)
– The Mozart Assistant Plugin
– NEW: Page transition animations. When a site visitor clicks between pages, a smooth short animation makes the experience unique. Six animation styles can be activated or deactivated completely.
– Json Divi library files for all page layouts
– 24 x PSD’s files for all layouts (500 Mb – editable, layered and named)
What is a Divi Theme Layout Pack?
In general Divi Layout Packs are meant to serve a particular topic or niche. Great design coupled with focus on conversion is a winner. Layout Packs must be well thought out and presented with consistent colour use, web safe fonts and relevant images and/or video. Pages need to be user friendly and be effective for their purpose.
The Divi Layout Pack includes a range of general pages that every website needs. This would include the homepage, general content page, about the business and people page, services or product or both, a blog landing and secondary pages such as category archive and search results page for instance. Not to forget the regular one such as contact page. In addition you would need to add some niche specific pages.
The Mozart Pack has some additional pages not often found in Divi Layout Packs. These include the post category, search template, archive and 404 pages. All pages are responsive of course.
The Mozart Pack – Multipurpose Divi Theme Layout Pack
Not just for Flügelhorn https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flugelhorn players, the Mozart Pack will allow you to make your own music no matter the instrument.
The Mozart Pack incorporates a few of our most popular elements from Divi Den’s UI Kits and Bundles (https://seku.re/unicorn2 https://seku.re/pixie & https://seku.re/mermaid ). However, these elements have been customised and styled to be niche specific. People respond well to these elements.
We also wanted to show how good they can look, when they are styled differently. The other benefit is that it makes the packs more affordable for everyone. A win-win for everyone.
** Try Our Most Used Services, Risk-Free – You Will LOVE It! **
https://seku.re/unlimited-backup – Get Unlimited Automatic Computer Backups (incl. connected drives) for just $5 per month – 14day trial
https://seku.re/css-primer – Master CSS with Eddie Irvin or Learn anything with 1000s of video courses. 2 Months Free then just $10p/m. Video on demand Desktop, Mobile & Tablet. No commitments. Cancel anytime.
https://seku.re/logojoy – Artificial Intelligence (AI) Logo Designer – Free to make – Pay only when you want it.
https://seku.re/cut-through-the-noise – Be Social With Gary Vee
There are nine homepage layouts to pick from. They have been made to serve a range of professional businesses.
There are layouts for the following:
– Consulting Business, Start Up, Conference & Event Organisers, Accountant, Digital Business, Investment Broker, a Corporation for any larger business, Coach and Lawyer. As always, any one of these can be adapted to other professional businesses such as Tax Advisors or Diplomatic Service Professionals. Just change the copy and images and adapt the colour scheme to the business’ corporate ID.
The 14 Primary and 5 Secondary Inner Pages are:
Primary Inner Pages
How we work
Post – Full Width
Post – Right Sidebar
Secondary Inner Pages
Customising The Mozart Pack
As with all Divi Theme Layout Packs it’s easy to customise the layouts to a specific business. Change the copy, the typeface, upload your own images or video loops and select the colours that work with your logo.
You can adjust the fonts and settings using the divi builder in the divi library. These premade divi layout pages should make it easy to build your own or client’s website in a couple of hours.
NB: You will need the Divi Theme for this layout. Get it https://seku.re/get-divi