Learn how to create a popup on elementor for free
In this video, I’m gonna show you how to create a popup and we can trigger the popup on button click.
Here, I have displayed a contact form in a popup when someone clicks on the “Request Quote” button.
You can display anything in the popup, for example, YouTube video, an image or you can use a shortcode to dynamically display products, etc.
This is a very easy process to create a popup in WordPress with the
Elementor Pro plugin.
Buy Elementor Pro for $10:
Hosting 60% OFF
The steps are very simple:
1. Buy and install the Elementor Pro plugin
2. Go to the Templates and then click on Popups
3. Create a Popup and then save it without any conditions
4. Trigger that popup on the button click with few settings which are explained in the video
You might be interested in these videos too:
How to make money blogging:
How to Create Free Job Application Form on WordPress Today:
How To Build A WordPress Blog in 2022 | Build WordPress Blog Fast Guide:
UI/UX PRODUCT DESIGN
WEBSITE DESIGN WITH EXCEL SPREEDSHEET
BLOGGING FOR CASH
LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM EXPERT
In case, if you have any issues then leave your comments below and I will respond to you within a few minutes.
👉Create an Account on Fiverr for free:
SignUp with bluehost and get free domain and 65% discount your hosting
—–Wordpress Premium plugin—-
Fluent form pro:
—–Wordpress Premium Theme—-
Hire Me for online/internet business:
1. I will build your blog
2. I will build an eCommerce online store for you
3. I will train you on how to build blog and Website
4. I will give you premium tools to automate your development
Link to hire me:
Join 💕 over 12,000 subscriber who get direct email update about making money
***BEST PLATFORM TO BUY/SELL/TRADE CRYPTOS***
***BEST P2P EXCHANGES***
DON’T CLICK THIS:
***BEST EXCHANGE ON NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE****
CLICK THIS NOW:
****FOLLOW US ON SOCIALS***