Buy Web Hosting at a discounted price from our link Use coupon code PCTIPSPRO to claim an extra discount.
When asked about their preferences for support channels, customers say that they prefer live chat over social media, email, and even phone support. This is because Live chat support is fast, efficient, and convenient.
But the benefits of live chat stretch far beyond just giving your customers a faster and more convenient way to get in touch with your customer service team. In addition to improving the support experience, live chat can boost agent productivity, help you get to know your customers better, and inform your product decisions.
1. Live chat improves the support experience for customers
2. Live chat helps with customer acquisition and onboarding
3. Live chat lets your agents build rapport with customers
4. Live chat boosts your customer service team’s productivity
5. Live chat lets you provide 24/7 support
6. Live chat increases customer engagement
7. Live chat can give you an edge over your competition
Today’s customers are getting more and more comfortable with live chat technology. And not only do they prefer it, they expect it, too.
In this video, we are going to see how to add live chat to the WordPress website
Link to crisp website:
Keep in touch with Pc Tips Pro
Subscribe to our channel to stay connected or you can also follow us from the below options.
Our Facebook page and group link are the following:
You can follow us on Twitter: