Do It Yourself – Website Tutorials
Create your own professional website from home without a degree or any online courses. This tutorial shows you all of the fundamental tools you will need to create a successful website with Wix. This tutorial includes all of the tools on the Wix editor, how to add a custom domain, and some basic SEO to get your website up and running, regardless of whether it is a business, fundraiser, portfolio, or other website purpose. Thanks for watching!
In this videos you will learn to create a website using HTML and CSS in notepad or any text editor, You will learn to create the header part of the website, I will show you how to add background image in HTML website, Create navigation menu using html. This is a complete tutorial for beginner, who want to learn HTML & CSS website development.
Here are the steps in this HTML website tutorial:
1. Create HTML file and CSS file in a folder
2. Link CSS file with HTML
3. Add background image in HTML website
You must save your image in the same folder and write the complete path of the image in CSS file to add image in website
4. Create navigation menu in HTML website
5. Change the Image opacity in HTML website
6. Add hover effect using HTML and CSS
7. Add Logo in website using HTML & CSS
8. Add title text (welcome text) in Website
9. Create Button in HTML and CSS
Now the Header part of the website has been completed using HTML and CSS