Do It Yourself – Website Tutorials
The scrunchie tutorial you didn’t know you needed until now!
Scrunchies made with a hairtie!!
– Cutting mat
– Scissors OR rotary cutter
– Sewing pins
– Needle & Thread
– Cut a fabric strip measuring 4.5 x 20 inches OR 12 x 50 cm
– Grab the hairtie and place the fabric around the hairtie
– Sew along the side of fabric, leaving about a 1cm gap for the seam
– Turn the scrunchie inside out so the fabric is right way out
– Either hand sew or use a sewing machine to sew raw edges shut
– Enjoy your new scrunchie!!
My name is Jemma and I am the owner, creator and designer of Handmade Jems. I am an 19 year old student from Melbourne and created this small business in January 2019. I am so excited to be able to share with you all what I get up to behind the scenes!
Remember to like, subscribe and turn on that notification bell!!
Let me know what you thought of the video and what videos you would like to see in the future 🙂
Find and shop with us via the links below!
Sewing machine: Brother FS80X
Thank you for all your continuous support!
Stay Gorgeous xo