Do It Yourself – Website Tutorials
Today’s tutorial is going to show you how to make a complete one-page WordPress website with Divi by Elegant Themes. This guide goes in-depth on making a complete one-page version of a website while teaching the essential skills you would need to learn to customize a website while using Divi. We use Ninja Forms which has a free version available (https://ninjaforms.com) to download. Timestamps below will help you hop to specific sections as needed.
For CSS and Example Page Download in this lesson go to https://youcanbuildwebsites.com/build-one-page-website-with-divi-from-elegant-themes/
Buy Divi By Elegant Themes: https://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=39597 (Affiliate)
Buy Hosting with A2 Hosting: https://www.a2hosting.com?aid=thiswebdeveloper&bid=000a6faf (affiliate)
Disclaimer: Some links posted may be affiliates, and my company receives an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. Affiliates include but are not limited to Elegant Themes, Impact Tech Inc., A2 Hosting, and Share A Sale.
Important Time Stamps (In case you want to jump around)
– 0:01:30 Home Page Creation Preview
– 0:03:18 Set Up Ninja Forms (In Preparation For Your First Call To Action)
– 0:17:03 Top Section (Above The Fold) Version 1
– 1:03:16 Alternate Top Section Alternate Form: Email Opt-In
– 1:15:34 About Section with a Graphic or Video
– 1:54:20 Three Blurbs (Used for Steps, Features, Processes, etc.)
– 2:14:12 Deep Below the Fold Content and Testimonial (Alternate use for Blurbs)
– 2:34:39 Custom Blog Sections
– 2:57:01 Custom Global Footer
– 3:20:36 Multi-Screen Format Checks (Mobile and Tablet)
– 3:27:16 Set Up Your One Page Website Scrolling Main Menu
Missed the first video? Here it is: https://youtu.be/xt3w0eab_Qo
If you like my videos and want to say thanks, do me a favor and like + subscribe so I can do more of this stuff! I teach my clients how to modify their sites, so it would be amazing to be able to teach a broader audience. Please let me know what I can do to improve as well – I am always looking to make better guides!
Video put together on iMovie with screen captures created using Loom.
Thanks again for watching.