Do It Yourself – Website Tutorials
HTML Tutorial in Telugu – Part 1
HTML Tutorial Introduction
Ø HTML stand for Hyper Text Mark-up Language.
Ø HTML is used to build websites.
Ø Why should I learn HTML?
· If you want to design your own website than you have to learn HTML.
· If you want to become a web developer than you must need to learn HTML.
· If you want to learn any web-based technologies like JAVA, .Net, PHP than you must learn HTML, because HTML is the basic for all web technologies.
· You must know HTML, if you want to learn Java Script, CSS, Angular or any other client-side scripting.
· You must know HTML, if you want to develop web based games and mobile game development.
· You must know HTML, If you want to develop mobile apps using HTML, Java Script.
Ø What are the prerequisites to learn HTML?
· There are no prerequisites to learn HTML, HTML is the basic for all web technologies.
· Just you need to have a PC and notepad editor (basic notepad is enough).
Ø Now we will understand, How HTML is working using a real-world example. Then it will be easy to understand.
· Suppose you are a civil engineer and your friend wants to construct a house. And so, he came to you and asked for a House Plan. You gave him the below house plan.
· Then your friend will go to a House Builder, who can understand this plan, and construct the house based on this plan.
· Now the House Builder will construct the house as per the House plan provided by you.
In the same way, suppose your friend wants a WEBSITE, and suppose now you are a website designer. Now just like house plan you will create HTML tags in a file. And then just like house builder, browser interpreter will understand your HTML tags and the browser interpreter will design the final website.
Now you have got some basic idea on how HTML is working. In next part we will see the basic HTML document structure and HTML tags.
HTML Tutorial – Part 2