Do It Yourself – Website Tutorials
Discover my 5 favorite apps to create profitable print on demand t-shirts 🙂
►► FREE ECOMMERCE EBOOK: https://wholesaleted.com/4-step
►► MY PRINT ON DEMAND COURSE: https://theecommclubhouse.com
GET THE APPS :
►► GET A FREE CANVA 30-DAY TRIAL: https://wholesaleted.com/go/canva
►► GET PHOTOPEA (not an affiliate link): https://photopea.com
►► GET PLACEIT: https://wholesaleted.com/go/placeit
►► GET PRINTIFY: https://wholesaleted.com/go/printify
►► GET PRINTFUL: https://wholesaleted.com/go/printful
(Please note, besides Photopea, these are affiliate links – please note, I may get a commission if you click on these links & make a purchase. Using affiliate links is optional but it is always appreciated!)
WATCH OUR MOST POPULAR VIDEOS:
►► How I Make $1,000/Day From 5 Sources Of Income: https://youtu.be/jCqIGxA5S-k
►► 10 Tips To Create T-Shirts That Sell: https://youtu.be/onxtkpTiN2w
►► How I Made $1000/Day At Age 15 [Animated]: https://youtu.be/kd7bS68o4gA
►► 7 Mistakes I Made That Caused My Store To Fail: https://youtu.be/y1-suzWKgT4
►► The Passive Income Store Case Study: https://youtu.be/tiDBTqkeElY
RECOMMENDED WATCHING – My “Legal Stuff” Playlist:
RECOMMENDED WATCHING – Having Realistic Expectations In Business:
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
►► Follow Sarah’s Adventures on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahchrispy/
►► Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wholesaleted/
WHY SUBSCRIBE TO WHOLESALE TED?
A business isn’t a way to get rich fast. A business is simply when you learn to do these 3 things really well:
1) Creating or finding great products/services to sell.
2) Putting those products in front of the right customers.
3) Giving those customers a great reason to buy.
And each person will have their own journey to get there with a LOT of hard work & sacrifices along the way 💪👊
On this channel, we discuss all topics for ecommerce business owners (with a sprinkle of motivation thrown in too)!
* Case studies on successful ecommerce stores.
* Tutorials for apps & online tools.
* Low-cost, beginner-friendly product sourcing methods (such as Print On Demand & Dropshipping).
* Sales psychology tactics to increase conversions & get customers to buy from you & to click on your ads.
* Videos to help you with the “legal stuff” (creating refund policies, setting up taxes, etc).
So if you are someone who is building (or want to build) a REAL business (especially with ecommerce) & want to follow channels with actionable content to help you along your journey & make your store even better, subscribe today! 🔥