Digital Advertising Tutorials
Some of the best digital advertising tutorials online.
Please subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/gaintips
How to set up Google remarketing ads
Google ads one of the best digital marketing tool for all advertisers. Google ads were released on October 23, 2000
Remarketing: Whether it’s online or offline, People who’ve visited your website, Mobile App or Store Visit. you can track those events and advertise to potential customers,
To run the Remarketing Campaign you should link google analytic for a website, Firebase, Google Play or YouTube Channel.
We will cover below step Guide to How to set up Google Remarketing Ads
1. Visit the Google ad manager
2. Go to Tools and Settings
3. Click Linked Accounts
4. Link your Google Analytics, Firebase or Youtube
5. Go to Audience Manager
6. Click + icon and choice your retarget user (Website Visitors or App users, etc.)
7. Creat your audience and save. (Recommended to select past 30 days)
8. Go back to the main dashboard
9. Click Campaigns and + icon – it will lead to the Campaign objective
10. Select the Objective-based on your goal (Recommended display network)
11. Continue and name the campaign
12. Set up all the necessary step based on your goal
13. Scroll down and go to the ad group
14. Name the ad group and go to People: who you want to reach
15. Click the audience
16. Select browse in the audience tab
17. Click How they have interacted with your business
18. Select the Audience list (remarketing list) which you created on step 7
19. Set up the rest of the setting of ad group.
20. Go to Create ads
Make Sure to upload the attractive image ad
Make sure Good Landing page
21. Click Save & Publish the campaign
Credit to original author (click on youtube video for more info).