Digital Advertising Tutorials
Some of the best digital advertising tutorials online.
🔥Enroll for Free Google Ads Course & Get Your Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-google-ads-fundamentals-free-course-skillup?utm_campaign=WebinarJuly72022&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
About the Webinar
Not everyone who visits your site will convert on their initial visit. You will need to remind people about your offers and attract users back to your site so they can finish converting. According to Nielsen, of those who abandon a shopping cart, 75% say they intend on returning to a retailer’s site to make a purchase. Of course, intention and actually doing something are not the same. It is the reminder to convert, for both lead generation and ecommerce websites, that can be accomplished through remarketing.
Join Simplilearn on Thursday, July 7, 2022, at 9 PM IST (8:30 AM PDT / 11:30 AM EDT) for a masterclass with Brad Geddes, Co-Founder, AdAlysis. In this masterclass, Brad will show how to create your audiences and your campaigns so that you can effectively use remarketing to bring previous users back to your website in order for them to become your next customer. The live session will include a Q&A with Brad. Attendees of the live event will receive a proof of attendance certificate via email.
About the Speaker
Brad Geddes, PPC Chair at Simplilearn, is the co-founder of AdAlysis, an automatic ad testing and PPC recommendation platform. He’s the author of “Advanced Google AdWords”, frequently writes columns for Search Engine Land, has keynoted and spoken at more than 125 conferences, and has led more than 100 Google Ads seminars.
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Digital Marketing training videos: https://bit.ly/36d97Fs
#DigitalMarktingCourse #GoogleAdsCourse #RemarketingAds #GoogleAds #DigitalMarketingTools #DigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation, and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing, and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
🔥Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/advanced-digital-marketing-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=WebinarJuly72022&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
🔥Free Digital Marketing Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-digital-marketing-fundamentals-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=WebinarJuly72022&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplilearn_elearning
– Telegram Mobile: https://t.me/simplilearnupdates
– Telegram Desktop: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@simplilearnupdates
Get the Simplilearn app: https://simpli.app.link/OlbFAhqMqgb
Credit to original author (click on youtube video for more info).